Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Spring Sports!!!

I should really go out and do some exercise, but why would I. When I have all these sports anime to get me into shape. Sports anime range from crazy unbelievable action, to well analyzed thought out shows.


For example, Baby Steps is a story about an honor student who takes an interest in tennis, as an activity to stay in shape. He falls in love with the sport and aims to become a professional. This anime analyzes tennis and each match perfectly. I play tennis and I find it interesting just how much thought is put into this anime. It's much slower paced than the other two anime on my list, but just as good.
Image found at
 https://38.media.tumblr.com/9616e01b3ec78fab85d8f43e1242fdf1/t
umblr_n3mhlyvaQN1snn0hpo1_500.gif

Secondly we have Kuroko no Basket, this anime is crazy over the top, anime fun. The matches are fast paced, and art is great. if you like basket ball give this anime a try.
Image found at 
https://33.media.tumblr.com/feafb09ccbdfcde5a915effa3ef30cfd/tumblr_
mu7q8wqpIg1r7i5gpo5_r1_250.gif

Last but not least is Hajime no Ippo, an anime about boxing. The Story revolves around a boy named Ippo, who is bullied at school. One day some bullies are beating him up and he gets help from a local boxer. Ippo decides to join boxing not to get back at the bullies but because he wants to know what it means to be strong. This anime is without a doubt one of my all time favorites, and in my mind a classic. This anime mixes in well thought out fights just like the first anime but it also delivers over the top crazy anime action that we all love. True underdog story with heart and style.
image found at
 http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/ippo/images/1/11/Dempsey_roll_
destroyed_by_Volg_gif.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140331223408







3 comments:

  1. I always liked the fighting in anime. You have a lot of great visuals on your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great and shows that anime has more versatility than I had previously imagined.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This anime appeals to me, because I'd much rather enjoy tennis virtually than go out and play! Once again, the visuals are stunning. The sheer color in anime attracts my attention so much.

    ReplyDelete