Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Anime Amino Fun Time App

Hey there guys, I just discovered an awesome app called Anime Animo. It’s an app that can be downloaded for Apple or Android mobile devices. Think Of Anime Animo as Twitter or Tumblr but completely tailored to Anime. The Animo community is so nice and helpful. I’ve had my account for only a week and I’ve already had meaningful conversations with complete friendly strangers. I mean it I’ve had nothing but good experiences. You can create blogs, questions, polls, or real time chat rooms. The community is incredibly active and you can always find something to do. More info on the app HERE

http://storeonanimeonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/
Anime_SplashV3_Final-210x315.png

3 comments:

  1. That's pretty cool Liandro, how did you come across this app?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude very glad I saw this. I'm trying to get involved in the anime scene and this app sounds like a great place to discuss anime with other enthusiastic individuals. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a fun app. I will have to check this out

    ReplyDelete