Thursday, March 12, 2015

Spring 2015 Anime Line Up

I can’t keep going like this

You can’t die Liandro whose going to run your blog, I certainly can’t do it.

It’s okay my hypothetical Amigo, its coming can’t you feel it?

Feel what?

The bitter cold that once froze our blood instantaneously is only but a fleeting passenger, no longer will we have to wear layers upon layers of clothing, no longer will we have to carry tissues in our pockets, we'll replace warm tea with Iced Tea, but more importantly we’ll fill our screens with new anime. Spring season of anime is coming upon us. Smash hits like Parasyte the Maxim, Toyko Ghoul, Your Lie in April, Death Parade and Seven Deadly Sins are coming to an end. Just as spring promises to bring life back to our mother Earth, Spring anime season 2015 will keep that life inside of us burning bright.

Uh so you’re fine.

Yea I just had a cramp.

What’s up guys, Just wanted to throw some information your way. This List  compiles new and some returning anime coming out spring 2015. I’ve seen stronger line ups (in my opinion) the last 2 years. But I’m still pretty happy with the shows coming out. For example there are 3 anime that I’m officially listing as Liandro’s Top Must Watch for 2015 these shows include

Ore Monogatari
Baby Steps Season 2
And NINJA SLAYER         

Other shows stand out like Fate/Stay Night, Vampire Holmes, Koukaku Kidoutai Arise: Alternative Architecture, Gintama 2015 release, Lupin the III 2015 release, Nisekoi season 2
Last but not least Ace of Diamond and Kuroko no Basket will be carrying over into the spring line up as well.


So that’s about it guys, if you’re a hardcore fan let me know what you’re looking forward to, if you have no idea what I’m talking about check out the list, each show has a summary up. It’s a great time to get into Anime if you already don’t watch it. Trust me. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the line up. This helps me see what is out there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the value in your blog as a resource as we speak good looking out.

    ReplyDelete