Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Anime Convention Info

What's up guys, today I will be throwing some Anime News your way, March 13th-15th, Overland KS will be the home of the annual NAKA-KON.

What's NAKA-KON Liandro?

It's a three day event of Anime. Panels, Performances, Contest, Sales, you name it.

For more information check out naka-kon.com

I'll be there so that's already a plus, oh yea and if you're going could I crash with you. I don't have money for a hotel so I'm going to be sleeping in my car..........................


See you all there!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I know some people who are going. Personally I just want to go to Comicon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comicon is the same weekend I bet it'd be a blast.

      Delete
  2. The news is very easy to take in. Good job simplifying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had a few friends go, they always have a blast.

    ReplyDelete